Send flowers to Melbourne
Sometimes there’s nothing better to share all your emotions on a special day than quality flower arrangements. With FloraQueen it’s easy to send flowers to Melbourne from almost anywhere in the world right from your mobile or computer. Our goal is to help people all over the world deliver the freshest bouquets in over 100 countries. Let us explain how it all works.
How to make a flower delivery in Melbourne
When you’re ready to make someone smile in Melbourne with quality flowers it only takes a few clicks to make it happen on our site. To set up your flower delivery in Australia all you have to do is:
- Pick the bouquet that communicates all your emotions - Impress with red roses, white lilies and a lot more
- Select your delivery date - Reserve your delivery up to 3 months in advance
- Tell us where you’re delivering - We can deliver Australia wide
- Write a beautiful note - or just let your flowers do the talking
- You can also pick from our special extras like chocolates cards and teddies
Once your order is confirmed we’ll take care of the rest. We work with some of the best flower shops and florists in Melbourne to ensure you always get a quality bouquet.
Why a flower delivery with FloraQueen is special
We’re here to help everyone share the magic of quality flowers all over the world. With our online florist service, anyone anywhere can surprise with a quality bouquet of the freshest flowers. Make any birthday, anniversary or wedding in Melbourne more spectacular with ease.
How to send flowers anywhere in Melbourne in under 24 hours
We can deliver flowers to Melbourne very fast if you need to impress with a last-minute gift. If you’d like to send your bouquet in as little as 24 hours please remember the following:
- Order before 17:00 (CET) Monday to Saturday to make next day deliveries to Melbourne
- For deliveries made on Monday order before Saturday at 17:00 (CET)
- For the best prices on flower deliveries to Melbourne order more than 24 hours in advance of your delivery date (excluding weekends)